Key points for attention during startup and commissioning of Roots blower
In order to achieve the goal of fan control, also known as fan control. The impeller and shaft of Roots blower are of one-piece structure. The impeller has no wear, stable performance and can run continuously for a long time with compact structure. As a famous roots blower production and sales company, our company has won the trust and recognition of consumers with its high quality roots blower and exquisite technology. The following is a brief introduction to roots blower
1、 Check before starting up
1. Check the fastening condition of each part and whether the locating pin is loose.
2. There is no oil leakage in the engine body.
3. There should be no scale, rust and peeling inside the machine.
4. Check whether the oil level of the lubricating oil is normal. If it is a single oil tank structure, check the oil quantity of the opposite grease at the same time. Generally, add high-speed grease once every three days.
2、 Key points of startup
Check whether there is normal oil leakage.
2. Pay attention to the increasing trend of inlet and exhaust pressure, bearing temperature and motor current to determine whether the machine operates normally.
3. Listen to the noise of the fan to see if it is normal.
3、 Maintenance points
1. Before disassembling the machine, please measure the size of each assembly of the machine, make a record, and mark the parts to ensure that the original assembly requirements can be maintained after assembly.
2. The fuel tank should be cleaned and put into use according to the use steps. It is recommended that all lubricants be replaced after 48 hours of operation.
3. Maintenance and overhaul should be based on the specific use of a reasonable maintenance system, on time and make records, it is recommended to overhaul once a year, and replace bearings and related vulnerable parts.
4. It is suggested that the overhaul should be carried out by professional maintenance personnel.
4、 Key points of debugging
1. In normal operation, roots blower can not close inlet and outlet valves, nor open circulation valve and exhaust valve. It is not allowed to return the air from the exhaust port to the air inlet of the blower for a long time (i.e. circulation), otherwise the operation of the machine will be affected.
2. During normal operation of the machine, the surface temperature of each rolling bearing shall not exceed 85 degrees (the 95 degree index in the oil tank shall not exceed 60 degrees of the index of 65 degrees). If the tank temperature is high, external water cooling measures can be taken. Do not exceed the rated current.
3. The radial amplitude (width) near the bearing shall not exceed 0.1 mm.
4. In order to make roots blower operate normally, lubricant splash, oil level and oil quality as well as oil level and oil quality must be checked regularly, once every half an hour.
Points for attention during startup and commissioning of Roots blower: http://theoxfordjazz.com/xw/96.html
More related recommendations