Conditions affecting normal operation of Roots blower and key points for shutdown
1. Conditions affecting normal operation:
1. Check the fastening condition of each part and whether the locating pin is loose.
2 . roots blower There is no oil leakage inside.
3. Roots blower There must be no scale, rust and spalling in the main body.
4. Pay attention to whether the lubrication and heat dissipation conditions are normal, pay attention to the quality of lubricants, listen to the noise of blower operation frequently, pay attention to whether the equipment operates under unqualified conditions, and add grease and gear oil regularly.
5 . roots blower Sometimes the overload will not be displayed immediately, and most users will not pay attention to the current of the motor until the motor is burned off. Therefore, please pay attention to the increasing trend of inlet pressure and exhaust pressure, bearing temperature and motor current, so as to determine whether the machine operates normally.
6. Before disassembling the machine, please measure the size of each assembly of the machine, make a record, and mark the parts to ensure that the original assembly requirements can be maintained after assembly.
7. New machine or overhaul Roots blower And fuel tank should be cleaned and put into operation according to the use procedure. It is recommended that all lubricants be replaced after 8 hours of operation.
8. Maintenance and overhaul should be based on the specific use of a reasonable maintenance system, on time, and make records. It is recommended to overhaul once a year, and replace the bearing and related wearing parts.
9. Roots blower It is suggested that the overhaul should be carried out by professional maintenance personnel.
2. Key points for attention when stopping operation:
1. Stop after entering low load Roots blower The inlet damper should be closed after stopping.
2. The fan with forced lubrication shall continue to run the lubrication station until the main shaft is completely stationary.
3. For fans with adjustable blades, adjust the blades to the fully closed position before stopping.
4. For fans with corrosive gas as medium, attention should be paid to the harmfulness of gas after shutdown, and the operation state of sealing fan shall be maintained after shutdown.
5. For fans conveying high temperature gas, please continue to operate until the temperature inside the casing is lower than about 100 ℃.
6. If you want to stop the machine for a long time, please apply grease on the rusty parts of each mechanical part and rotate it regularly to prevent the main shaft from bending. Drain the water in the cooling water pipe and cooler to prevent the pipe and cooler from freezing in winter.
The above is a summary Roots blower The key point of the introduction made by the manufacturer in practice is that the noise should not be operated under the condition of lack of oil or insufficient oil. Do not wait for the noise of the fan to change and then think of refueling maintenance. Regular maintenance should be carried out. Pay attention to the oil level of the fan frequently and add it in time. Users should make detailed records at the time of shift handover. Only when we maintain it well, can it create economic benefits for us. If you don't understand, you can call our customer service.
The conditions that affect the normal operation of Roots blower and the key points of shutdown are as follows: http://theoxfordjazz.com/xw/89.html
More related recommendations