Motor overheating, hand scalding and maintenance of Roots blower in aquatic oxygen enrichment
Used in aquaculture Roots blower At present, increasing oxygen is essential in aquaculture. In aquaculture Roots blower Pure oxygen is provided to fish and shrimp through underwater ventilation, so as to increase the feeding intensity of breeding objects, promote the growth and increase the yield per mu. In order to increase breeding income, great improvement has been made. The disadvantages of traditional aerator, such as large vibration, high noise and uneven aeration, are solved. Roots blower In aquaculture Oxygenation The reason and routine maintenance of high temperature motor
1、 Causes of excessive hot hands
1. If the lubricating oil of Roots blower is insufficient, if the fan is not filled with oil, it will increase the impeller fault friction and gear wear, thus increasing the motor load
2、 Incorrect operation
High current is also a problem during operation. For example, installing a check valve in the opposite direction and the gate valve not fully open may cause immediate combustion of the motor. Therefore, the operation should be carried out according to the regulations in the process of operation, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble.
3、 The pipe is blocked
Due to pipe blockage, the fan outlet is unstable, the fan is not stopped, the pressure is increased, and the motor causes overpressure overload, which results in Roots blower When the current increases, the motor will overheat, which will heat the hand.
4、 Quality issues
When the manufacturer installed the fan, the gap between many components was poor, which caused additional friction. In addition, some components may be damaged, increase the load of the motor, blow the fuse, over current, and overload the trilobes blower motor. It may also be that the air outlet of the fan is not clear, the air is not flowing, the pressure is increased, the motor forms overpressure and overload, the pipeline is blocked, and then the equipment ammeter rises. Misoperation of current overload may also cause problems during operation. For example, if the equipment is reversed and the valve is not fully open, this operation may cause the motor to burn immediately.
Roots blower stay Aquatic oxygen enrichment Although the general pressure is very low, but also to normal daily regular maintenance, the following is a small summary of the maintenance
1. Check the fastening condition of each part and whether the locating pin is loose. If loose, tighten.
2. Whether there is oil leakage inside the blower.
3. Roots blower There should be no scaling, rusting and spalling in the body.
Pay attention to whether the lubricating oil of the blower works normally under the specified conditions.
5. Sometimes aquaculture will not be displayed immediately Roots blower Therefore, please pay attention to the changes of inlet pressure and exhaust pressure, bearing temperature and motor current to determine whether the machine operates normally.
6. When disassembling the machine, please measure the size of each installation of the machine, record it, and mark and indicate the parts to ensure the assembly and maintain the original installation requirements.
7. The blower or overhaul of the new machine will be operated according to the use steps. It is recommended that all lubricants be replaced after 8 hours of operation.
Made by Hongguang fan manufacturer Roots blower It is designed by absorbing advanced experience at home and abroad and optimizing it. The product uses a new line on the impeller to further improve the volumetric efficiency. It has the characteristics of small volume, large flow, low noise, environmental protection and energy saving, stable operation and long service life.
The reason and maintenance of Roots blower's motor overheating and hand scalding in the process of aquatic oxygen enrichment: http://theoxfordjazz.com/xw/88.html
More related recommendations