Precautions for startup and operation of Roots blower
1. Correct shutdown and startup:
1. When Roots blower When closing, slowly open the exhaust valve to fully open. Just press the stop button on the electrical control box.
2. Check the high pressure Roots blower Belt tension and pulley deviation. Check whether the current of each motor is normal. If there is any abnormality, please inform the manufacturer for troubleshooting.
3. Roots blower It's a positive displacement compressor. The flow rate and shaft power are changed by adjusting the speed. The pressure gauge switch is normally closed. If it is necessary to measure the pressure, switch on the pressure gauge.
4. Please note that before pressing the start button, be sure to check whether the outlet valve of the running fan has been opened and whether the fan pressed the start button is consistent with the actual running fan.
5. When required to run Roots blower It is necessary to put the corresponding blower switch on the electric control box in the working position, then press the start button, and then press the switch of other fans and fans. The inverter stops.
6. After the fan is in normal operation, slowly close the exhaust valve to avoid burning the motor by the instantaneous current of the motor due to closing too fast. During the operation, adjust the air inlet valve contacting with the oxidation tank to make it even with air.
2. Operation precautions:
1. Check the fastening condition of each part and whether the locating pin is loose.
2. There is no oil leakage inside the fan: the new main engine shall be free from scale, rust and spalling.
3. Pay attention to whether the lubrication and heat dissipation are normal, pay attention to the quality of the lubricant, listen to the noise of the blower frequently, pay attention to whether the equipment operates under the conditions that do not meet the requirements, and pay attention to adding grease regularly.
4. The overload status of the blower will not be displayed immediately. Therefore, please pay attention to the increasing trend of air intake, exhaust pressure, bearing temperature and motor current, so as to determine whether the machine operates normally.
5. Before disassembling the machine, please measure the matching size of the machine, make a record, and mark the parts to ensure that the original matching requirements are maintained after assembly.
3. Maintenance measures:
1. Clean the fan room regularly to keep it clean and ventilated.
2. Check the flexibility of safety valve regularly. If not flexible, clean and debug to ensure reliable opening and closing.
3. If it is with water cooling Roots blower Regularly check whether the gear oil of blower is mixed with water and other pollutants and deteriorated. If the oil deteriorates, please change the oil in time.
4. Regularly check whether there is oil leakage and air leakage and carry out maintenance. If you are unable to repair them, please inform the manufacturer immediately.
5. Check frequently Roots blower And motor operation. In case of abnormal noise or temperature, please stop and repair in time.
6. Check the high pressure regularly Roots blower Whether the air filter is dirty. If it is dirty, please remove the air filter, screw off the butterfly nut, remove the cover, clean the filter sponge, and pay attention not to get dirty when removing the filter, and do not drop objects into the fan chamber during the disassembly process.
Summary: Roots blower The correct use and daily maintenance is to extend the service life of the two indispensable conditions, so I hope that the majority of users can cherish their fans, if there is any unclear place in the technical maintenance, you can consult our customer service.
Operating precautions and maintenance measures of Roots blower: http://theoxfordjazz.com/xw/85.html
More related recommendations