Solution to pressure drop and super high of Roots blower
about Roots blower The problem of pressure has been mentioned many times before by Hongguang Xiaobian. The pressure gauge of Roots blower shows the pressure of the front pipe. If our pressure gauge is not damaged, then the greatest possibility is that there is a problem in the front pipe, and there is air leakage in the front pipe, which causes the pressure of the fan to decrease. On the contrary, when the pipe is blocked or narrowed, the pressure will rise immediately, resulting in the motor current being super high, and the fan noise will increase instantly.
First, the main reason for the decrease of pressure
1. Roots blower The clearance between impeller and impeller, between impeller and wall and between impeller and shell will increase. Roots blower is a compulsory gas conveying fan. The pressure exerted by the fan is the resistance at the front end of the whole system. This is what we usually call back pressure. The increase of the gap will lead to serious gas backflow, resulting in the decrease of negative pressure and pressure.
2. Other reasons for pressure reduction: reduce the sealing, whether it is the blower or the pipeline, if there is gas leakage, it will affect Roots blower The leakage is serious, and the pressure is naturally lower than the rated value.
Roots blower The decrease and increase of pressure is usually caused by the failure of other systems. In the use process, if the pressure is too large, it should be checked and repaired in time to ensure the normal operation of the fan.
Second, the solution of superelevation and oversize
1. Reduce the pressure to the specified value.
2. Put the excess gas into the atmosphere or reduce the blower speed.
3. Remove obstacles.
4. Stop the machine immediately and check the cause.
Adjust the oil level to 5.
6. Check the tension of the V-belt and replace it with a large-diameter pulley.
Conclusion: if the above two points appear, please do not panic, to stop immediately, check whether there is leakage or blockage in the pipeline. According to their own actual installation and pipeline layout to check and remove the fault, if you still can't remove the fault, please call our company's customer service or technical personnel.
Solutions for pressure reduction and super high of Roots blower: http://theoxfordjazz.com/xw/79.html
More related recommendations