How to see the lubricating oil emulsification and treatment method of Roots blower
When we aim at the phenomenon of lubricating oil emulsification, we mainly cause the decrease of lubrication degree between gears, the increase of wear degree and the shortening of service life of fan gear. Roots blower In a short period of time, it is easy to damage the fault state, how to judge the phenomenon of lubricating oil emulsification? The lubrication of components plays an important role in maintaining the normal operation and protection of the fan. The maintenance during repeated use, from the components to what lubricating oil to add is very important for the fan. The emulsification of lubricating oil will affect Roots blower Quality of operation. The following describes the roots blower lubricating oil emulsification phenomenon and how to deal with it.
1、 From the appearance point of view
After emulsification, the transparency of the oil will be reduced, some flocculent substances will be produced in the oil, and the color will be slightly turbid. In severe cases, the oil will contain water droplets and the lubricant will become thinner.
2、 From the color
The color of emulsified oil will turn milky white;
3、 Judging from the appearance
How the lubricating oil is stored in the emulsification phenomenon, the temperature of the gear bearing of the fan will rise;
4、 Simple method
Take out a little lubricating oil from the oil tank, then take out some new lubricating oil and pinch them with your hands. By comparing the two, we can make a basic judgment.
5、 Reasons for emulsification
1. Used Roots blower It may be that the sealing performance is poor or the oil cap is not covered properly, resulting in water entering the oil tank;
2. When adding lubricating oil, water may be added accidentally in the process of adding;
3. The mechanical failure of fan causes the temperature of oil tank to rise and accelerate the emulsification of lubricating oil;
6、 Treatment of emulsified lubricating oil
1. For the lightly emulsified lubricating oil, the demulsifier can be added into the oil tank to remove the moisture in the lubricating oil to prevent the deterioration of emulsification.
2. For heavy emulsified lubricating oil, in this case, replace it with new lubricating oil.
7、 Danger of lubricating oil emulsification
1. In the case of slight emulsification, the lubrication degree between gears will be reduced, the wear degree will be increased, and the service life of gears will be shortened.
2. Severe emulsification. In this case, the lubricating oil is basically in the failure state. The lubricating oil has exceeded the critical point of slight emulsification and severe emulsification. The shift starts to fail, friction increases and temperature rises. In the fault state, Roots blower It will inevitably be damaged in a short time. In addition, the machine is not lubricated directly, Roots blower Lock now.
Summary: Roots blower The phenomenon of lubricating oil emulsification is mainly caused by roots water inflow, mechanical failure caused by poor sealing performance of fan and accelerated emulsification of lubricating oil. When we aim at the phenomenon of lubricating oil emulsification, we mainly cause the decrease of lubrication degree between gears, the increase of wear degree and the shortening of service life of fan gear. Roots blower The fault state which is easy to cause damage in a short time.
How to deal with the lubricating oil of Roots blower http://theoxfordjazz.com/xw/159.html
More related recommendations