Manufacturer's recommendation: which parts of Roots blower are easy to be damaged
Today, I'd like to introduce you Roots blower The most common parts used are:
1、 Motor damage
1. The system pressure changes, the inlet filter pressure rises or other reasons cause the pressure to rise, and the pressure will increase. If the pressure exceeds the rated pressure at the design time, the motor will be overloaded, that is to say, the over current will cause the motor to overheat and finally burn off.
2. When installing and connecting power at the site, the operation is wrong, which causes the motor missing items and the motor is burnt out. This is the result of carelessness and is purely human factor.
2、 Bearing damage
1. The quality of the lubricating oil provided by the manufacturer is very poor. If the bearing is not well lubricated, it will cause wear and damage of the bearing. Generally, the possibility of this item is very small Roots blower Special lubricating oil). In this case, the bearing will be damaged if the fan is running. Please check the oil level of the fan every time when the fan is started. The oil level of the fan is in the center or slightly above the red dot of the oil window when the fan is stationary.
2. Transporting special gas Roots blower Due to the failure of gas seal, contact with corrosive gas in a short period of time will damage the bearing. When using this kind of fan, you should pay attention to the problem of gas leakage. If leakage is found, it should be replaced and repaired in time, so as to avoid accidents and safety Blower Damage to.
3、 Roots blower In the long-term improper operation, the fan does not operate according to the normal emptying operation in the process of starting and stopping, which will lead to long-term overload of the fan, which will affect the use of bearings.
4. The use of the page exceeding the rated value is beyond the rated pressure value on the fan name plate.
5. Bearing quality problems, manufacturers purchase cheap bearings, resulting in bearing damage.
6. The rotor balance accuracy is too low, which will cause excessive vibration of the fan, and also lead to bearing damage.
3、 Damaged gear
1. Excessive load or abnormal impact.
2. The amount of lubricating oil mentioned above is too small or the oil quality is not good Roots blower High speed will also cause gear damage.
4. The gear is easy to wear due to material problems, and gear damage will also occur when the backlash exceeds 1 / 3 of the impeller clearance.
5. In order to reduce Roots blower In order to reduce the purchase cost of the fan, the cheap and poor quality gear will cause the fan gear to break down quickly.
3、 There was a collision
1. When Roots blower If the bearing is broken, the corresponding impeller clearance has changed, which will lead to the internal collision of the two impellers, and in serious cases, the impeller may be damaged.
2、 Roots blower During installation, the installation workers did not lock the gear to make the teeth shift, which also led to the impeller collision, thus damaging the impeller, and the single fan could not run.
3. Normal use of the gear wear tooth surface wear will increase the tooth clearance, resulting in the change of the clearance between the impellers, and also lead to impeller collision.
4. The bending deformation of the driving shaft and the driven shaft exceeds the limit. This phenomenon generally occurs on the small type of fan. During the process of processing and installation, the shaft of the fan is easy to bend, resulting in the collision between the two impellers of the fan. Therefore, the smaller the fan is in the installation process Roots blower The more precise the installation is.
5. Mixing gas or powder containing impurities Roots blower The high-speed friction in the body for a long time or the scaling caused by the medium can also lead to the collision of the impeller.
6. If the bearing clearance is too large, it will also lead to collision and wear between impellers.
Friction between impeller and wallboard
1. Improper adjustment of clearance during installation leads to friction between impeller and wallboard.
2. Impurities or medium dirt are attached on the end face of impeller and the plane of wall plate Roots blower The gap between the two is very small, which will cause friction between the two, resulting in damage to the impeller and wall panel.
3. When the bearing is damaged Blower If not repaired in time, or bearing quality problems will occur between the fan impeller and the wall panel, resulting in damage.
Through the above summary, I think everyone should have a clear understanding Roots blower When a component is damaged, it is necessary to stop and repair it immediately, because the components are interrelated. If the maintenance is not timely, it will aggravate the damage of another component, increase the damage degree of the fan, and also increase the maintenance cost. Please bear in mind. If you don't understand, please add wechat 18668919566
What parts of Roots blower are easy to be damaged http://theoxfordjazz.com/xw/101.html
More related recommendations