Field application of Rizhao roots aerator
Roots blower In aquaculture, it is also called Roots aerator Its main function is to aerate and aerate the bottom of the pond. The distribution of dissolved oxygen is uniform and the oxidation range is wide. It has the same power as the main engine, Roots aerator The power of impeller aerator is three times that of impeller aerator.
Roots blower for aquaculture（ Roots aerator) Air is delivered to a gas line that feeds air into the microporous tube and then disperses the air from the air into the water. Microbubbles float upward from the bottom of the pool, and oxygen is completely dissolved in water under high pressure. It also causes the rotation of water flow and the upward and downward flow of water, and the upward and downward flow of water makes the oxygen enriched water higher than the lower layer. At the same time, the rotating flow will leave the oxygen enriched water around the microporous tube to realize the uniform ventilation of the pool water.
1. Introduction to oxygenation:
Roots blower for aquaculture（ Roots aerator ）Air is delivered to a gas line that feeds air into the microporous tube and then disperses the air from the air into the water. Microbubbles float upward from the bottom of the pool, and oxygen is completely dissolved in water under high pressure. It also causes the rotation of water flow and the upward and downward flow of water, and the upward and downward flow of water makes the oxygen enriched water higher than the lower layer. At the same time, the rotating flow will leave the oxygen enriched water around the microporous tube to realize the uniform ventilation of the pool water. According to the law of dissolved oxygen in water, users can determine the time and period of starting roots blower oxygenation
2： Structural installation
The microporous aeration and aeration system is mainly composed of main engine (motor), roots blower (speed 1400 RPM), gas storage buffer device, main pipe (PVC plastic pipe), branch pipe (PVC plastic or rubber hose), aeration pipe (microporous nano aeration pipe), etc.
The belt of the main engine (power matching roots blower) drives roots blower. Roots blower is connected with air storage buffer device, air storage buffer device is connected with main pipe, main pipe is connected with branch pipe, and branch pipe is connected with aeration pipe. The specific installation methods are as follows:
1. Disc installation method. 4-6 mm diameter steel bar is used to bend the plate frame, and the aeration pipe is fixed on the plate frame. The total length of the plate and frame is 15-20 meters. Each mu is equipped with 3-4 aeration plates. The plate frame should be fixed at the bottom of the tank, 10-15 cm away from the bottom of the tank. The blower power is 0.1-0.15 kW per mu.
2. Strip installation method. The total length of the aeration pipe is about 60m, the distance between the pipes is about 10m, the height difference is no more than 10cm, and it is fixed at the bottom of the tank, 10-15cm away from the bottom of the tank. The blower power is 0.1 kW per mu.
Third, the advantages of oxygenation are as follows:
1: good for high density planting. Oxygenation increases the oxygen at the bottom of the static water, and the dissolved oxygen in the whole water body is enough, which increases the activity of aquaculture objects in each layer of water body, increases appetite, shortens the breeding cycle, and increases the biological load conditions of water body. In South America, the aeration density can reach about 1 000 kg, which can reach about 100 000 kg in aerated water. Aeration can improve and stabilize water quality environment, reduce pressure and other diseases, improve survival rate, and increase appetite and growth rate.
2. Different power fans can be equipped with different water surface areas. Roots aerator The main pipe and bypass pipe can be easily connected and replaced.
3. No electricity will leak into water. Aquaculture Roots aerator Compared with the traditional aerator, the microporous aeration in the water tank, Roots aerator On shore, there is no possibility of leakage, which greatly improves the safety of the system and personal safety.
4. Improve the ecological environment of aquaculture waters. For aquaculture Roots aerator There are many kinds of bubble flow at the bottom of water body. When the water depth is 2 meters, the atomized bubbles will spread 3 to 4 meters. The diameter of 1.2 m underwater aeration plate can produce rotating bubbles, and the effective oxygen improvement area is 35 square meters. Proper air circulation and large amount of contact with water can ensure that the dissolved oxygen at the bottom of the water is 6.5 mg / L, thus accelerating the oxidative decomposition of harmful substances such as organic matter and nitrite. At the bottom of the water body, harmful toxic gases are removed from the water. Therefore, improving and stabilizing water quality and creating a suitable environment for fish, shrimp and crabs can reduce the occurrence of diseases.
5 Roots aerator It has the advantages of simple structure, convenient maintenance, long service life and small vibration. It has been proved to have good aerobic effect. Compared with the traditional aeration method, it can achieve the same effect and save electricity by 60 ~ 80%. For example, 2.2kW roots aerator has an effective surface area of 30 to 40 acres.
Rizhao roots aerator field use: http://theoxfordjazz.com/kh/69.html
More related recommendations